Monday, February 01, 2010

Waiting...

I haven't been very active this past week. Work has been busy and I just haven't had the time. My free time has been devoured by making plans for next week's vacation and spending time with my family.

I'll try to put out another wallpaper before my vacation and I have an idea for a couple of blogs I plan on writing.

Oh, some pretty awesome news. My first article, called Hindsight, was published on Eden Cafe. I love writing and this is a great outlet for me. I submitted my second article today, hopefully it'll see print soon as well.

In the bedroom, we've begun mastering the Pure Wand. I gave her the first of hopefully many rather intense orgasms with it a few nights ago. I was so intent on watching her face and checking on her that I completely missed her squirting. We still haven't quite got it down but I know more of what motions she likes, so it is only a matter of time.

In mundane news, I finished the prologue to my novel and have about four chapters outlined. The story is flowing pretty well and I am psyched about how easy some of the characters are developing in my head. I'm not trying to rush this project. It's my first book and it will take as long as it takes. I want it perfect.

We've got a lot going on this week, but I'll try to get some things up before we leave for our trip.

Til then, happy humping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment