Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pussy Prejudice?

This came across my twit-prompter courtesy of Britni and as it was centered around Liberator, I had to check it out. The blog is an article written about how disgusting and awful it is to be surprised by a woman's pussy. He uses derogatory language and terms such as "sushi queen" to point out things he finds offensive, which include larger labia lips, pubic hair, scent and\or flavor. What the hell? This guy gets laid?

He refers to himself as a "love artist" which totally makes me think of Mystery (that strange guy who thought fuzzy hats and binoculars were accessories) but shows very quickly that he doesn't know a thing about women. He criticizes things that are very natural on any woman and tries to justify himself by saying "Yeah, guys should clean their penis too." The things he says are the equivalent to a woman laughing at him because his cock is too small, or curved, or his balls are too big. Maybe his cum is too salty and makes the girl puke all over his crotch (not that he totally wouldn't deserve it.)

Another major flaw in his 'love art' is he seems wholly focused on what he wants or what he thinks she wants. Rather than trying to be so suave, he should be focusing on her needs, her wants, and talking to her about what she likes. Of course, I am expecting entirely too much from someone who would think less of a woman because her labia are too long.

I left a comment on the blog itself and encourage others to do so. It's still being moderated at the moment, I doubt they'll even post it. I'm also annoyed that Liberator allowed such a post to be put up on their website. It has marred their reputation, that's for sure.


Update: Apparently, everyone's reaction to the blog post got it quickly pulled by Liberator. As it should be. Most of the important parts can still be seen on Britni's post here.

4 comments:

Britni TheVadgeWig said...

The Mystery comparison is awesome.

And it's nice to hear from a man who isn't a misogynist asshole, for a change. They're few and far between.

Anonymous said...

I did not see the post. But from the sounds of it the guy hasn't had much pussy. All vulvas are different. I adore big lips--I have 'em.

Maybe he should study this http://www.sexylabia.com/

Unknown said...

Psh, you can totally neg me when you go in for a set. Make sure your wing man occupies the grenades though. =p

<3

Cassandra said...

I am Liberator's new web editor. Let me assure you that nothing like this will be posted again!

We are currently working on a completely new blog/ezine. We also have a new sex educator named Jaiya, and I write the fetish column.

Post a Comment